Patient Care Navigator
Due to the building of our extended GP surgery, we are seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills to join our friendly GP Practice, working over 2 sites. The Patient Care Team receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professionals.
The successful candidate will
- have the skills to use their own judgement and flexibility to work in a time pressured environment
- have the ability to take initiative and prioritise workload
- enjoy working with people
- have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and inter personal skills
- have experience of using Microsoft Office packages
The position is part time, 21 ½ hours per week working over 4 days including 2 evenings until 6.00 pm. Salary starting at £8.00 per hour depending on experience plus NHS Pension.
Please request an application form, job description and person specification from the Practice Manager email@example.com